Good set of papers
Industry trends by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Technology Media &amp;amp; Telecommunications Group
Telecommunications Equipment Industry Trends and Outlook
Online reports at website on business valuations
Telecommunications Industry Association
- Inadequate capacity (with high and advanced internet usage)
- Broadband consumption (dominated by PCs) shifting to mobile and on-line game devices
- Mobile television foothold not yet firm for now
- Majority usage exchange small data packets (SMS and ringtones) not large single downloads
- US recession lead to economic downturn in telecommunications industry (eg delayed instrument upgrades)
- Soon to arrive economical cell phones (USD 10 each)
- Mobile network sharing by market players to increase indoor coverage
- Implementing equal access to variety of mobile services to all levels of society remains an ideal
- Inverse relationship between growth in bandwidth and revenues
- Is GSM too old at 21 years?
Powered by ScribeFire.